jesenske vrtnice krasnih barv, narejene s pomočjo embossing mapice in njene vbočene strani ter distress inkov na glossy papir.
lep začetek novega tedna!
Creative Knockouts #474-Finish The Inside
- Double D challenges Octoberfest Challenge - inspired by the autumn colours ...
- The Flower Challenge #73 Use a Sentiment & 6th Birthday
- Butterfly Challenge - #174 Spin The Butterfly Wheel with C for Cube Card. - Chartreuse = Apple Green//Chilli Red/Canary Yellow/Butterfly
- Let's Squash It! - Let's Squash It! Challenge #25 - Leaves and Trees - trees as woodgrain background ... I used sizzix 3d EF Roses by tim holtz
- Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog - Simon Says: Fall Colors
Wow, this looks amazing!!! I want to try this technique too, the effect is so beautiful!!OdgovoriIzbriši
Really pretty effect Tina and you got leaves in there too, still attached to their roses!OdgovoriIzbriši
Beautiful use of this rose-embossingplate.OdgovoriIzbriši
Beautiful card and embossing-great colouring tooOdgovoriIzbriši
Beautiful creation, thank you so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge DT AileenOdgovoriIzbriši
That is a very pretty embossing folder. Love the resulting card. Thankyou for coming and playing in the butterfly garden with me. Hugs Mrs A.OdgovoriIzbriši
Čudovita je. Krasno si pobarvala motiv narejen z embosirno mapico.OdgovoriIzbriši
Love how you combined the two embossing folders and the roses are so beautiful. Thanks for joining the fun at Let's Squash It!OdgovoriIzbriši
Thanks for joining the fun at Let's Squash It!Izbriši