roza božična zvezda je od Beccy's place, ki sem jo najprej osenčila z oxidi, nato pa še enkrat preko stencil šablone snežinke crafter's companion. prav tako snežinke za ozadje.
imejte se lepo!
- Najlepši par - Galerija marec 2022 – voščilo
- Allsorts challenge - Week 668 💐Feminine
- Beccy's place: the blog - March Challenge
- ABC Christmas Challenge Blog - ABC Christmas Challenge E, F, and G are for ... G – Glitter
- Christmas Craft Creations - March Challenge - Slimline
- Christmas Kickstart Challenge - Christmas Kickstart Challenge #60 - Snowflakes are Winter's Butterflies stenciled snowflake on the poinsettia and for the background.
- Scraps of Life by Scrappymo! - March Rudolph Days Challenge
- My Favorite Things - MFT Color Challenge 186
So beautiful, Tina. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge!OdgovoriIzbriši
Lovely flower card.OdgovoriIzbriši
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m
This is beautiful! I love the stenciled background as well as that sparkly flower center enamel dot you added! NJ!OdgovoriIzbriši
Very pretty floral card Tina. Thanks so much for joining in with the Feminine challenge at AllsortsOdgovoriIzbriši
Happy Rudolf Days.
Your card is so lovely and that gorgeous poinsettia is so lovely and you have coloured and stencilled it beautifully.
Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT
Fabulous project and beautiful design, ♥OdgovoriIzbriši
So pretty Tina.OdgovoriIzbriši
Great idea to add the stencilled design over the colouring Tina, what a great effect. I also like the snowflakes you added to the background too, it continues the theme across the card. The yellow and red are a lovely combination, nice and festive! Well done.OdgovoriIzbriši
What a beautiful poinsettia and lovely background! Thank you for sharing it and playing along with ABC Christmas Challenge ~ WendyOdgovoriIzbriši
Love the idea of stencilling on top of the poinsettia. Thank you so much for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DTOdgovoriIzbriši
Very soft looking and oh so pretty.OdgovoriIzbriši
Thanks for taking part in the Rudolph Days Challenge.
Love your beautiful bloom! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Craft Creations!OdgovoriIzbriši