še vedno vztrajam pri počasnem izdelovanju novoletnih voščilnic. za današnjo voščilnico sem uporabila eko osnovo, ki so mi zelo všeč in ostala pri enoplastni voščilnici. prav prijalo mi je narediti eno takšno pomirjajočo zimsko pokrajino.
imejte se lepo!
- June Rudolph Days Challenge
- Christmas Cards All Year 'Round Challenge Blog - JUNE Challenge-House or Cottage
- Crafting by designs - Get Ready For Christmas - June edition!
- Fab'n'funky - Challenge #357 ~ Team Funky ~ Christmas Crackers
- Inky chicks - Challenge #85 - CHRISTMAS
- TIME OUT Challenges - Challenge #86
- The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up - Challenge #30: Optional Theme...Fur, Fluff, Feathers OR Fins
- CropStop Blog - June Challenge – Link Party #29 (using WOW white embosing powder)
What a beautiful scene. Thanks for joining us this month at The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up. Julie, DT memberOdgovoriIzbriši
Wonderful card! The scene is a pretty one and looks great on the kraft background.OdgovoriIzbriši
Thanks for taking part in the June Rudolph Days Challenge.
Beautiful Christmas card. I love the kraft card base and white faux stitches. Thanks for joining us at TIME OUT!OdgovoriIzbriši
such a pretty wintery image in white on brown and i love how the bold sentiment really pops! sorry to be so late in thanking you for joining the rudolph days challenge but my new hip has limited my computer time.OdgovoriIzbriši
rudolph days challenge
Lovely Kraft Christmas card with the design in white. Thank you for joining us at Fab'n Funky.OdgovoriIzbriši
White on kraft always looks so stylish and the scene you used is gorgeous for Christmas too. Its a brilliant one-layer design with the perfect amount of embellishment. So glad you shared it with us at TIME OUT!OdgovoriIzbriši
Christmas in July, how fun!OdgovoriIzbriši
Sorry I'm so late commenting from the Cropstop blog...we've had technical issues this week! Hoping things will get back to normal soon.
Lovely CAS christmas card. Thanks for joining in the Holiday Hoopla challenge at Scribbles Designs.OdgovoriIzbriši
Thanks for sharing your card with us… your card is lovely and fits perfectly with our “Holiday Hoopla” challenge theme… please join us next time and Good Luck in the draw.OdgovoriIzbriši
[Diane Louise, DT Member, Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog]