deževna pomladna tresočka z vilo ...
imejte se lepo!
- PSC#78 SHAKE IT UP! - (Thoughtful Faerie die)
- PREMIUM CRAFT ROOM - Marčevska Premium Craft Ustvarjalnica - interaktivna voščilnica
- Simon Monday Challenge Blog - Simon Says: Whatever the Weather
- Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog – Simon Says: Spring/Easter Mood Board
- Time Out Challenges - Challenge #184 - changing weather in April
- Uniko Challenge #64 - Signs of Spring + optional twist Easter
- Bastel Traum Challenge Blog - #99 Schmetterling | Butterfly
- Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper March 2021 challenge
- The Outlawz – Sunday Songs & Rhymes Challenge - March 21 - April 3
This is awesome! I love the design and those pretty balloons.OdgovoriIzbriši
Great design Tina. Love the outside border of rain and how it pops up. And I do like the mix of butterflies and how you placed the fairy. Super fun image in the centre too! Thanks for joining Time Out xOdgovoriIzbriši
Thank you for joining us over on Poppystamp challenge blog.
Čudovite barve in tresočke so itak vedno razred zase. Super je!OdgovoriIzbriši
Oh how clover that you have the little fairy holding the balloons! Absolutey brilliant!OdgovoriIzbriši
Thank you for sharing your entry with Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper March 2021 challenge. We look forward to see everyone's wonderful projects. Lovely patterned paper choices.OdgovoriIzbriši
Myrna Sweet, DT Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.
Great shaker card - I love the butterflies! Great use of patterned paper to create a Spring time vibe. Thanks so much for playing along with us at TIME OUT! JillOdgovoriIzbriši
Tina, thank you for sharing your creatvity in the Uniko Spring Challenge #64!OdgovoriIzbriši
What a great idea to make an outline shaker card! Love the floating butterflies and the translucent balloons!
Crafty greetings from Wiebke (Uniko Brand Ambassador)